This recipe is sublime.
*does not include cooling time
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup Schnucks butter, softened
- 3 tbsp. Schnucks sugar
- 1 (12 oz.) package whipped topping
- 2 (6 oz.) packages key lime yogurt
- 2 tsp. lime juice
- 3 kiwi, peeled with paring knife and sliced thin to make 24 pieces
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Combine graham cracker crumbs, butter and sugar in a large bowl. Press mixture into bottom of a greased 9×13-inch baking pan. Bake for 10-12 minutes and cool.
- In a large bowl combine whipped topping, yogurt and lime juice; spread over graham cracker crust. Cut into 24 bars and top each with a slice of kiwi. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
102 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 3G