These chicken stuffed peppers really are kickin’!
- 1 Schnucks all-natural rotisserie chicken, shredded, bones removed
- 2 cups Full Circle brown rice, cooked
- 1/4 cup red onion, diced
- 1 (10 oz.) can Schnucks tomatoes with chili peppers, drained
- 3 large bell peppers, halved lengthwise, seeds removed
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 tbsp. Schnucks light sour cream
- 2 green onions, finely sliced
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, mix shredded chicken, rice, diced onion and tomatoes with chilies.
- Place mixture in pepper halves and top with cheese. Bake until heated through and cheese is melted, approximately 15-20 minutes. Garnish with sour cream and sliced green onions; serve immediately.
379 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 7G
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.