The BLT just got better. Crispy bacon, fresh lettuce, juicy tomato and flaky salmon; what more could you want?
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 (12 oz.) pkg. Full Circle frozen keta salmon fillets, thawed
- 1/4 cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp. prepared horseradish
- 4 slices cooked bacon
- 4 lettuce leaves
- 1 large tomato, sliced
- 4 slices multigrain bread, toasted
- In a large nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium-high. Season salmon with salt and pepper, if desired; sear about 4 minutes per side or until fish is cooked through.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl whisk together yogurt and horseradish.
- Evenly divide yogurt mixture, prepared salmon, bacon, lettuce and tomato between two slices of toast. Top each with a remaining toast slice. Serve immediately.
555 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 6G