An American hot open-faced turkey sandwich with thick cut bacon, a creamy Carbonara sauce and two types of cheeses, topped with fresh chives.
- 2 slices Schnucks Vienna bread
- 1 tbsp. salted butter
- 4 oz. Schnucks oven brown turkey, sliced
- 2 slices fresh tomato, 1/8" thick
- 4 slices Schnucks thick cut bacon, cooked
- 4 oz. Culinaria Carbonara sauce or Newman's own Alfredo sauce
- 2 oz. Schnucks extra sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 oz. shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp. fresh chives, diced
- Set oven to broil.
- Spread butter on both sides of bread.
- Place buttered bread on a lined baking sheet and toast in the broiler on the top rack until golden brown, flipping to toast both sides. Approximately 1.5 minutes per side.
- Place sliced turkey evenly on top of each piece of toasted bread.
- Spread the Carbonara sauce over the turkey, 2 ounces per slice of bread.
- Top sauced turkey with a slice of tomato.
- Sprinkle 1 ounce cheddar and .5 ounce Parmesan cheese per sandwich over the top of the turkey and tomato slice.
- Place sandwich back in broiler and toast until cheese is melted. Approximately 2-3 minutes.
- Remove from oven and transfer to a plate.
- Top each sandwich with two slices of bacon and a sprinkle of chives.
602 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 20G
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.