Jump-start your day with this better-for-you breakfast frittata.
- 2 Full Circle large brown eggs
- 3 egg whites
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1 scallion, sliced
- 1 cup kale, chopped
- ¼ cup red bell pepper, diced
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- 2 tbsp feta
- Heat oven to 350°F. In bowl, whisk eggs and egg whites. Set aside.
- Coat a small cast-iron skillet with nonstick cooking spray and warm over medium heat.
- Add scallion and chopped kale and sauté until wilted. Add red pepper. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Pour eggs over vegetables and sprinkle with feta.
- Transfer skillet to oven. Bake until eggs are cooked through, about 5-7 minutes.
281 Calories Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 6G