This Bloody Mary has a dark side using Jim Beam Black Bourbon Whiskey.
- 1 part Jim Beam Black Bourbon Whiskey
- 2 basil leaves
- 3 dashes tabasco sauce
- black pepper
- 4 parts tomato juice
- 4 dashes Worcestershire sauce
- lemon wedge and basil leaves for garnish
- In a mixing glass, muddle the sauces, spices and basil.
- Add all remaining ingredients and roll back and forth with ice in a mixing tin.
- Pour over ice in glass rimmed with Tajin spice.
- Garnish with lemon wedge and basil leaves.