Presentation is key with these beautiful egg sandwiches! They are surprisingly simple, but you don’t need to tell your guests that!
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tsp. whole milk
- 1/2 tsp. sugar
- 1/4 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 6 hard-boiled (fully boiled) eggs, peeled and chopped
- 2 tbsp. unsalted butter, softened
- 4 slices Schnucks Texas Toast enriched bread, crust removed
- 1 soft-boiled (lightly boiled) egg, halved lengthwise
- 1 tbsp. chopped fresh chives
- In a medium bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, milk, sugar and Dijon mustard. Stir in hard-boiled eggs; season with salt and pepper, if desired. Refrigerate 10 minutes.
- Spread butter onto one side of each bread slice. Evenly divide egg mixture and chives among two slices of the bread; place a soft-boiled egg half in the center of each. Top with remaining bread. Slice sandwiches in half; serve immediately.
840 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 20G