A full-of-flavor glaze to top your patties this St. Paddy’s.
- 1/4 cup Jameson Irish Whiskey
- 2 tbsp. honey
- 1 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 tsp. cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp. balsamic vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- In a small saucepan combine Jameson, honey, Worcestershire sauce, Dijon mustard, black and cayenne peppers. Whisk to thoroughly combine and bring to a boil. Reduce heat then add garlic and balsamic vinegar, simmering until volume is reduced by half.
- Evenly brush mixture over 4 cooked burger patties and serve on pretzel buns topped with cheese (such as Dubliner), thick-sliced bacon, vinegar-based slaw and arugula.
74 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 0G
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.