Our recipe for Jambalaya with Cauliflower Rice gives you a kick of New Orleans flavor and cajun spice.
- 4 tbsp. Schnucks olive oil
- 6 links Alfresco Smoked Andouille Chicken Sausage, sliced
- 2 bell peppers, seeded and chopped
- ½ onion, chopped
- 3 stalks celery, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 cups Schnucks unsalted chicken broth
- 3 14.5-oz cans Schnucks No-Salt Added Diced Tomatoes
- 2 tbsp. Tony Chachere's Salt-Free Creole Seasoning
- 1 tbsp. Schnucks tomato paste
- 3 10-oz. packages Green Giant riced cauliflower
- 1½ lbs medium raw shrimp, pealed
- 3 cups cooked and shredded boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 4 green onions, ends trimmed and sliced, to garnish
- ¼ cup chopped fresh parsley, to garnish
- Heat oil in a large pot over medium heat. Add sausage, bell pepper, onion, celery and garlic to pan and saute' until sausage is browned on both sides and vegetables have softened, about 5 minutes.
- Stir in chicken broth, tomatoes, Cajun seasoning and tomato paste. Bring to a boil, reduce heat to low and simmer until reduced slightly, about 10 minutes.
- Stir cauliflower, shrimp, and chicken into pot and continue to simmer until reduced slightly, about 10 minutes.
- Stir cauliflower, shrimp, and chicken into pot and continue to simmer until shrimp is cooked through, about 3 minutes. Top with green onion and parsley. Serve immediately.
510 Calories Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 4G