Spice up your brunch (or dinner) with a tender, flaky jalapeño and cheddar quiche. Prep is easy as can be thanks to refrigerated Pillsbury™ Pie Crusts and a few simple ingredients.
- 1 refrigerated Pillsbury™ Pie Crust, softened as directed on box
- 1 cup half and half (or milk)
- 4 eggs
- 3/4 cup frozen corn, thawed & drained
- 3 tbsp. green onions, sliced
- 1 tbsp. jalapeño chile, finely chopped & seeded
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Heat oven to 375°F. Unroll 1 pie crust; place crust in 9-inch glass pie plate as directed on box for One-Crust Filled Pie. Do not prick crust.
- Bake 10 minutes (if crust puffs up in center after baking, gently push down with bottom of metal measuring cup). Cool 10 minutes.
- In medium bowl, mix half-and-half, eggs, 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper until well blended.
- Layer corn, 2 tablespoons of green onions, jalapeño chile and shredded cheese in crust-lined plate. Pour egg mixture over top.
- Bake 32 to 37 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean; if needed, cover edge of crust with foil during last 5 to 10 minutes of baking to prevent excessive browning.
- Let stand 5 minutes before serving. Garnish with remaining green onion; cut into wedges.
260 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 8G
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.