This Italian Quesadilla is a perfect mix of healthy meets flavorful with ingredients that include banana peppers and deli turkey. Only 15 minutes to bake.
- 2 Flatout Light Original Flatbreads
- 2 slices Swiss cheese
- 8 oz. no-salt-added Boar’s Head deli turkey, sliced
- 2 fresh banana peppers
- 1/2 cup fresh basil
- 1/4 cup black olives
- 1/3 cup roasted red peppers
- 1 cup baby arugula
- 2 cups green grapes
- Add a baking sheet to oven and preheat to 425º. Evenly divide remaining ingredients among flatbreads and fold in half.
- Remove tray from oven and prepare with cooking spray. Place flatbreads onto tray and bake until cheese has melted and outside is crispy, about 15 minutes, flipping once halfway through. Serve immediately with grapes on side.
420 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 4G