These Italian Pinwheels make the perfect party appetizer! This treat is filled with tasty deli meats and cheeses that everyone will love.
- 1 (8 oz.) pkg. Schnucks cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup pepperoncinis, drained & finely chopped
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 1 tbsp. Schnucks Italian seasoning
- 4 10-inch spinach tortillas
- 8 slices provolone cheese
- 8 slices hard salami
- 8 slices prosciutto
- 12 slices pepperoni
- In a medium bowl, stir together first four ingredients. Evenly divide mixture among tortillas and spread from edge to edge.
- Working from left to right, evenly shingle provolone, salami and prosciutto across center of each tortilla. Cover remaining visible cream cheese mixture with pepperoni, overlapping as necessary.
- Starting at end closest to you, tightly roll up each tortilla so that all ingredients extend from side to side; wrap each tortilla in plastic and refrigerate at least 1 hour or until firm. Keep in the fridge for up to 3 days.
- When ready to serve, unwrap and slice each roll into 1-inch segments.
374 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 13G
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.