A classic and widely-loved pizza representing the colors of the Italian flag with green basil, white mozzarella and red tomato sauce. Mangia!
- 5.29 oz. whole wheat crust
- 2.29 oz. tomato sauce
- 2.12 oz. mozzarella cheese, sliced or shredded
- 0.18 oz. basil
- drizzle of oil
- Preheat the oven to 425/450 °F, take out the crusts from the envelope.
- Add tomato sauce and mozzarella.
- When the oven reaches the recommended temperature, place the topped pizza in the oven. Bake until the edges begin to golden with cheese bubbling on the surface. The average bake time is 8 minutes, depending on the oven type.
- After baking, add basil leaves and a drizzle of oil.
390 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 4.5G
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.