Try these brownies for your next get-together.
For Cream Filling
For Chocolate Glaze
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line 13 x 9" baking dish with aluminum foil with overhanging sides. Spray with cooking spray.
- In small saucepan, heat stout to boiling over high heat; reduce heat to medium-low and simmer 5 minutes or until reduced to about ⅔ cup. Remove from heat; cool.
- In large bowl, with mixer on medium-low speed, beat sugar and butter 3 minutes or until light and fluffy. Add eggs, 1 at a time, scraping sides of bowl with rubber spatula after each addition. Add chocolate syrup, vanilla and stout; beat until combined. Add flour and salt; beat just until combined. Pour batter into prepared dish.
- Bake 30 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center of brownie comes out clean; cool in pan on wire rack 30 minutes. Refrigerate brownies at least 1 hour or overnight.
- In large bowl, with mixer on low speed, beat powdered sugar and butter 3 minutes or until light and fluffy, scraping sides occasionally; turn off mixer. Add Irish cream; beat on low speed 2 minutes or until smooth. Evenly spread filling over surface of brownies; refrigerate while preparing glaze.
- Prepare Chocolate Glaze: In large bowl, add chocolate morsels and whiskey. In small saucepan, heat butter and corn syrup to boiling over medium heat; pour over chocolate mixture and let stand 2 minutes. Whisk chocolate mixture until smooth; evenly spread glaze over surface of filling layer.
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours or overnight. Use foil to lift brownie out of dish. Cut brownie lengthwise into 4 strips, then cut each crosswise into 6 bars
529 Calories Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 13G
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.