The Big Game calls for even BIGGER flavor!
- 1 tbsp. kosher salt
- 1 tbsp. ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp. garlic powder
- 1 tbsp. baking powder
- 4 lbs. Schnucks fresh chicken wings, from meat department
- 1/2 cup Schnucks unsalted butter, melted
- 1/2 cup cayenne hot sauce
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Coat a medium baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, mix salt, pepper, garlic powder, baking powder, butter, and hot sauce together, then coat each wing in the mixture.
- Place coated chicken in baking dish and bake in the oven for 50 to 60 minutes.
Keep cooked wings warm for the party in a slow cooker set to low heat. Cool wings down with Panera at Home Organic Creamy Buttermilk Ranch – perfect for dipping!
477 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 14G