Eggs and sausage — is there any better way to start the day?
- 1/4 lb. breakfast sausage
- 12 Schnucks eggs, beaten
- 1 cup crusty bread, cut into 1" cubes
- 1/4 cup green onions, finely sliced
- red pepper flakes, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray a 12-cup muffin tin with nonstick cooking spray.
- Cook sausage in a medium fry pan.
- Combine all ingredients and divide evenly among muffin cups.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes or until eggs are set. Garnish with red pepper flakes.
118 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 2G
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.