Not only is yogurt a rich source of protein, but it is full of beneficial bacteria to keep your gut healthy and balanced. Choosing low-fat and lower-sugar varieties provide these same benefits with fewer calories and saturated fats.
Plus, these Froyo Bites are made with Kashi GO Cereal to bring the power of protein and fiber to your breakfast.
- 2 cups Kashi GO Honey Almond Flax Crunch, coarsely crushed to 1 1/2 cups
- 1 1/2 cups plain whole milk Greek yogurt
- 3 tbsp. Full Circle honey, divided
- 1 tbsp. lime juice
- 1/2 tsp. lime zest
- 3 cups blueberries, raspberries, halved blackberries, clementine sections, chopped kiwi, and/or chopped strawberries
- 1/4 cup Full Circle chia seeds
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- Prepare a 24 cup mini muffin tin with cooking spray (or line with mini muffin wrappers). Toss crushed cereal with 1 tablespoon honey and divide among muffin cups (1 tablespoon of mixture each).
- In a medium bowl combine Greek yogurt and 1 tablespoon honey. Divide mixture among muffin cups.
- In a large bowl combine remaining honey, lime juice and lime zest. Add fruit, chia seeds and almonds and toss gently to coat. Divide mixture among muffin cups.
- Freeze 2–4 hours before serving.
300 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 2.5G
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.