Honey apricot glazed ham — perfect for the holiday!
- 1 cup apricot jam
- 1/2 cup Schnucks honey
- 1/2 cup Schnucks chicken broth (or water)
- 1 orange, zested and juiced
- 1 tbsp. Schnucks Dijon mustard
- 1/8 tsp. ground cloves
- 1 (5-7 lb.) Schnucks spiral-sliced ham
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- In a small saucepan, combine apricot jam, honey, broth, orange juice and zest, Dijon mustard and ground cloves. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer for 10-15 minutes until thickened. Remove from heat.
- Score the top of the ham with a sharp knife and bake uncovered for 1 hour and 30 minutes. Remove ham from oven and brush with glaze. Bake for an additional 30 to 60 minutes until ham is warmed through, brushing with more glaze as desired.
353 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 2G
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.