Ice cream tastes better when it’s homemade.
- 16 oz. fresh strawberries, hulled
- 1 1/2 cups Schnucks whipping cream
- 1 1/4 cups Schnucks granulated sugar
- 3/4 cups Schnucks half-and-half
- 2 tsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1 1/4 tsp. Schnucks pure vanilla extract
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- In food processor with knife blade attached, pulse strawberries until finely chopped but not puréed. In large bowl, stir strawberries with remaining ingredients until well combined.
- Transfer berry mixture to 1 1/2 to 2-quart ice cream maker bowl and churn as manufacturer directs, about 25 minutes or until mixture is thickened to soft-serve consistency. If not serving right away, transfer ice cream to an airtight container; cover with plastic wrap, then seal. Freeze up to 3 days.
215 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 8G
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.