Sometimes it pays to make something from scratch. Use this sweet and tangy barbecue sauce for your grilled meats, baked beans, dipping sauce, or even pizza sauce!
- 1 cup Heinz® tomato ketchup
- 1/3 cup mild molasses
- 1/3 cup packed Schnucks dark brown sugar
- 1/4 cup chipotle salsa
- 1/4 cup Schnucks apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp. Schnucks canola oil
- 1 tbsp. Lea & Perrins® Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tsp. Schnucks garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. Schnucks onion powder
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- In 2- to 3-quart saucepan, combine all ingredients. Cook over medium-low heat 7 to 10 minutes or until sugars are dissolved and sauce thickens slightly, stirring occasionally. Cover and refrigerate up to 1 week. Makes about 2 cups.
60 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 0G
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.