Chorizo is the secret ingredient to make a Mexican dish taste authentic and full of flavor. Simply mix together fragrant herbs and spices with ground pork and you have delicious made from scratch chorizo!
- 1 tbsp. paprika
- 1 tsp. Schnucks garlic powder
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- 1/2 tsp. ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp. Schnucks dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp. thyme
- 1/4 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1 tbsp. Schnucks vegetable oil
- 1 lb. ground pork
- Combine spices and herbs.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Brown pork, then add spice mixture and 2 tablespoons water. Continue to cook until water has evaporated. Season with salt, if desired.
340 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 9G