A fresh and healthy finger food that will satisfy any holiday snack attack.
- 6 romaine or endive leaves
- 1 diced apple or pear
- 2 slices cooked, crumbled bacon
- 2 tbsp. crumbled blue cheese
- 2 tbsp. sliced almonds
- 2 tbsp. seedless raspberry jam
- Top romaine or endive leaves with equal portions of apple or pear, bacon, blue cheese and almonds.
- Warm raspberry jam in microwave for 10 seconds. Drizzle jam over toppings and serve.
Snacks Around the House
Keep cooked bacon on hand so these salads come together in a snap.
80 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 1G