This salad is savory, sweet, a little tangy and the perfect addition to a holiday spread!
- 3 medium carrots, peeled and sliced
- 1/4 cup olive oil, divided
- 1 lb. mixed baby greens
- 1/2 medium red onion, thinly sliced
- 3/4 cup soft fresh herbs (parsley, cilantro and/or mint leaves; dill sprigs; etc.)
- 3/4 cup crumbled reduced-fat feta cheese
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. In a large bowl, toss together carrots and 1 tablespoon oil; place onto a sheet pan and roast 25–30 minutes or until slightly browned and tender.
- In a small bowl, whisk together remaining oil and lemon juice; season with salt and pepper, if desired.
- Add prepared carrots, dressing and remaining ingredients to a large bowl; toss to combine. Serve immediately.
111 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 1G