We carrot live without this recipe.
- 2 lb. fresh carrots, washed and peeled
- 2 tsp. Schnucks olive oil
- 1/2 tsp. Schnucks garlic powder
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Trim carrots into 2" pieces and spread evenly on a baking sheet. Drizzle with oil and sprinkle with garlic powder and herbs. Toss gently and roast for 25-30 minutes, stirring once, until tender and browned.
- Remove from oven and season with salt and pepper. Serve immediately.
104 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 1G
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.