Perfect for a quick lunch or dinner, these hoagies are made with Verde Beef that is 100% grass-fed, free-range and raised without antibiotics or hormones.
- 1 tbsp. Schnucks vegetable oil
- 1 (14.4 oz.) bag frozen pepper and onion strips
- 1 (8 oz.) can Schnucks pineapple tidbits in 100% pineapple juice, drained
- 1/2 cup Schnucks mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp. teriyaki sauce
- 1 tsp. Schnucks less-sodium soy sauce
- 2 pkgs. Verde Simply Sear It! Teriyaki Steak Strips, prepared according to package
- 8 slices Swiss cheese
- 4 split hoagie rolls
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Meanwhile, heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add pepper and onion strips and sauté until softened, 5-7 minutes. Season with salt and pepper, if desired. Stir in pineapple and cook 2 more minutes.
- In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, teriyaki and soy sauce. Evenly divide mayonnaise mixture, prepared steak strips, sautéed veggies and cheese among rolls. Bake until bread is toasted and cheese is melted, about 5 minutes.
1110 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 25G