This recipe is a tropical paradise in your breakfast bowl.
- 1 cup sweetened coconut milk
- 2 tbsp. chia seeds
- 1 banana, sliced and frozen
- 1 cup frozen mango, chopped
- 1/2 cup unsweetened pineapple juice
- 1 tbsp. honey
- fresh mango, toasted coconut, macadamia nuts and fresh raspberries, for garnish
- In glass, stir coconut milk and seeds; let stand 10 minutes.
- Add banana, mango, pineapple juice, honey and coconut milk mixture to blender; puŕee until smooth.
- Divide mixture into 2 serving bowls. Top smoothies with chopped mango, coconut, nuts and/or raspberries, if desired.