Look no further for a well-rounded meal fit into one bowl. Including healthy fats, whole grains, fresh fruits and vegetables, this poké bowl is perfectly portioned for a delicious lunch. Save time by preparing in advance to make healthy eating even easier.
- 2 cups fresh mixed salad greens
- 1 cup cooked whole grain brown rice
- 10 oz. sushi grade salmon or tuna, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1/2 medium cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1 cup shelled edamame
- 1 cup pineapple tidbits
- 1 small avocado, sliced
- 1/4 cup pickled ginger slices
- 1/3 cup Full Circle Organic Asian Sesame Ginger Dressing
- 1 tbsp. Sriracha
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp. sesame seeds
- Divide greens among four shallow bowls.
- Top with equal portions of rice, salmon, cucumber, edamame, pineapple, avocado and ginger.
- Drizzle with salad dressing and sriracha sauce. Sprinkle with green onions and sesame seeds.
430 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 4.5G