These breakfast “nests” are a great way to start the day.
- 12 Schnucks eggs, beaten
- 1 1/2 cups shredded hash brown potatoes
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 jalapeño pepper, thinly sliced
- cilantro, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spray 12-cup muffin tin with nonstick cooking spray.
- Thaw hash brown potatoes and squeeze out excess water.
- Combine potatoes and Cheddar until well incorporated.
- Divide potato and cheese mixture evenly among muffin cups and firmly press to line each cup.
- Bake for 15 minutes to partially cook hash browns. Add beaten eggs and bake another 18-20 minutes or until the eggs are set. Garnish with cilantro.
142 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 3G