This simple one skillet meal can be ready in just 20 minutes, making it perfect for a quick weeknight dinner!
- 2 tbsp. Schnucks olive oil
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 lb. ground turkey sausage
- 1 tbsp. dried oregano
- 1 tbsp. ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 tbsp. Schnucks garlic powder
- 2 cups cubed, cooked sweet potato
- 2 apples or pears, diced (if desired)
- sour cream, to serve (if desired)
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add onion and sauté until softened, about 5 minutes, then add turkey and brown.
- Stir in oregano, cumin, cinnamon and garlic powder. Add remaining ingredients to skillet and sauté until softened and cooked through, about 5 more minutes. Season with salt and pepper and serve topped with sour cream.
380 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 3.5G