During harvest time or springtime, this recipe is perfect to squash your hunger at lunchtime.
- 2 tbsp. + 1 tsp. Schnucks olive oil, divided
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. smoked paprika
- 2 pieces fresh chicken breasts
- 1/2 butternut squash, peeled and cubed
- 1 head romaine lettuce, chopped and rinsed
- 1/2 cup walnuts or pecans
- 1/2 cup feta or blue cheese
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- Combine 2 tablespoons olive oil, garlic powder, paprika, 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon pepper; add to a resealable plastic bag with chicken and refrigerate 1-4 hours.
- Preheat oven to 450°F. On a foil-lined baking sheet, toss squash with 1 teaspoon oil, 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Roast squash until softened, about 20-25 minutes.
- Remove chicken from marinade and add to a skillet over medium heat, discarding leftover marinade. Cook until internal temperature reaches 165°F, about 6-8 minutes per side. Transfer chicken to a cutting board and slice into strips.
- Add dressing ingredients to a jar; cover and shake until combined.
- Divide lettuce among four serving bowls and evenly top with chicken, squash, nuts, cheese and dressing. Serve immediately.
560 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 7G
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.