Use a hot-and-ready Schnucks rotisserie chicken from the Deli to make this recipe in a snap!
- 1 Schnucks rotisserie chicken
- 1 Honeycrisp apple
- 1/3 cup Schnucks chopped walnuts
- 1/3 cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 1/3 cup Schnucks honey mustard
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Shred or chop meat from rotisserie chicken. Core and dice apple. Spread chopped walnuts onto a sheet pan and bake 5–7 minutes or until lightly browned and fragrant; let cool.
- In a large bowl, whisk together Greek yogurt and honey mustard. Add the chicken, apple and walnuts; toss to combine. Season with salt and pepper, if desired.
- Serve as a sandwich on whole-grain bread, in a wrap or on a pita.
284 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 4G
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.