Put your apple picking to good use by making these harvest apple cheesecake cups!
- 2 boxes frozen mini phyllo shells, thawed
- 1-24.3 oz container no-bake cheesecake filling
- 1 tbsp. Schnucks butter
- 2 apples, peeled and finely chopped
- 1 tsp. cornstarch
- 1 tsp. Schnucks cinnamon
- ½ tsp. Schnucks nutmeg
- 1 tbsp. brown sugar
- Fill each shell with about 1 tablespoon cheesecake filling. Refrigerate 10 minutes.
- Melt butter in small saucepan over medium heat. Toss chopped apples with cornstarch, cinnamon and nutmeg, then add to saucepan. Stir in brown sugar and cook until apples soften and mixture thickens, about 5-7 minutes.
- Evenly top cheesecake cups with apple mixture. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Pump ’em up! Instead of apples, try topping cheesecake cups with 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie mix, a dollop of whipped cream and a pinch of pumpkin pie spice.
96 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 4G