Ham it up this holiday with this delicious gravy recipe.
- 1/4 cup pan drippings, from roast
- 1 cup onion and/or mushrooms, chopped
- 1/4 cup Schnucks flour
- 2 cups apple cider
- 1 tbsp. whole-grain mustard
- 1 tsp. ground cloves
- Add pan drippings to a large pan over medium heat. Warm until melted.
- Add onion and/or mushrooms to pan and sauté until softened, about 5-7 minutes.
- Stir in flour and cook until flour browns slightly, about 2-3 minutes.
- Gradually whisk in apple cider, whole-grain mustard and ground cloves.
- Bring to a boil and cook, stirring frequently, about 5 minutes or until thickened.