This egg scramble is quick and easy to whip up and full of flavor! Cherry tomatoes and bell pepper pair perfectly with the creaminess of the feta cheese.
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 (7 oz.) Original Uncured Hatfield Ham Steak, cubed
- 1 bell pepper, chopped
- 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup egg whites
- 3/4 cup skim milk
- 2 oz. feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/2 avocado, cut into 8 slices
- chopped parsley, to serve
- 2 cups mixed berries, divided to serve
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium. Add ham, bell pepper and tomatoes. Cook, stirring frequently, 4–5 minutes or until bell pepper is just tender.
- In a large bowl, whisk together eggs, egg whites and milk.
- Add egg mixture to the skillet and cook, gently stirring, 4–5 minutes or until set.
- Sprinkle with chopped parsley; season with salt and pepper, if desired.
- Serve with a 1/2 cup of mixed berries per serving.
350 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 5G