These hot ham and cheese sliders from Schnucks make great appetizers.
- 1 1/4 sticks Schnucks unsalted butter
- 3 tbsp. Grey Poupon® Dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp. Schnucks poppy seeds
- 1 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 2 (12 oz.) pkgs. original Hawaiian sweet rolls or savory butter rolls, sliced
- 2 (9 oz.) pkgs. Oscar Mayer Deli Fresh smoked ham
- 1 small yellow onion, halved and thinly sliced
- 6 slices Schnucks Swiss cheese, cut into quarters
- Position 2 oven racks to upper and lower positions; preheat oven to 350°F. Line 2 rimmed baking pans with aluminum foil.
- In microwave-safe medium bowl, with fork, mix butter, mustard, poppy seeds and Worcestershire until well combined. Using about two-thirds butter mixture, spread on cut sides of each roll. Divide bottom halves of rolls between two prepared pans; over butter mixture on bottom halves, evenly divide and fold ham slices. Evenly top ham with onion and 1 piece cheese; close sliders.
- Heat remaining one-third butter mixture in microwave oven on high 20 to 30 seconds or just until melted. Evenly brush melted butter mixture over tops of sliders. Cover pans with foil; let stand 10 minutes.
- Bake sliders 13 to 15 minutes or until cheese melts; uncover and bake 2 to 3 minutes longer or until tops of sliders are lightly browned.
190 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 6G