This deliciously simple hoagie is made with Schnucks fresh-cut honey ham, a creamy garlic spread and the freshest of toppings.
- 1/3 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tsp. fresh dill
- 1/4 tsp. garlic salt
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 4 6-in. sub sandwich rolls, toasted
- 8 oz. Schnucks fresh-cut honey ham (from deli department)
- 4 hard-boiled eggs, peeled & sliced
- 4 slices Schnucks sliced Havarti cheese
- 2 dill pickles, sliced
- In a small bowl, mix the yogurt, fresh dill, garlic salt and pepper. Spread on both sides of each sub roll.
- Layer ham, cheese, pickle slices and egg. Sprinkle with fresh dill.
536 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 7G
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.