We’ve got our eyes on this recipe.
- 1 lb. Schnucks lean ground beef
- 1 lb. ground turkey or chicken
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tsp. dried basil
- 1/2 tsp. poultry seasoning
- 2 cups Schnucks bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup Schnucks pumpkin puree
- 1 egg
- 1 package mozzarella pearls
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- whole black olives
- Preheat oven to 375°F. In a large mixing bowl, combine beef, poultry, garlic, basil, poultry seasoning, bread crumbs, pumpkin puree and egg. Shape into medium-size meatballs.
- Place meatballs on baking sheet and cook for 15 minutes. Remove sheet from oven and place a mozzarella peal on each meatball. Return to oven and bake 5-10 more minutes until cooked through.
- Cut olives in half. Place one olive half atop the mozzarella on each meatball. Place ketchup in a ziplock plastic bag, seal and cut off a small piece of one corner of the bag. Pipe ketchup into the olive on each meatball for the pupils.
406 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 7G