This recipe will make your hair stand on-end.
- 4 beets, cleaned, peeled and diced
- 1 can (15.5 oz.) cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 tbsp. almond butter
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 lemon (juiced)
- 1 Fresh parsley, chopped, for garnish
- Cook diced beets in boiling salted water for 20-30 minutes or until tender.
- Add diced beets and remaining ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Top with parsley and serve.
69 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 0G
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.