This amazing recipe for Ground Beef Patties with Garlic Lemon Noodles is sure to delight the family. It’s simple enough to prepare on a weeknight, but elegant enough for special occasions.
- 8 oz. spaghetti pasta
- 4 tbsp. Schnucks olive oil, divided
- 4 Schnucks fresh ground chuck patties
- 8 garlic cloves, grated or finely minced
- 2 tsp. Italian seasoning mix
- 1/2 tsp. red pepper flakes, plus more for garnish
- 2 large lemons, juiced & zested
- 1/2 cup Schnucks grated parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup fresh Italian leaf parsley, chopped
- In a large pot, bring salted water to boil over high heat. Cook pasta for 10 minutes or until barely cooked al dente. Drain and reserve 1 cup of pasta water for sauce; set aside.
- In a large skillet, heat 2 tablespoons olive oil over medium. Add patties and season with salt and pepper (if desired). Cook 10 minutes, flipping halfway through, until medium-well or internal temperature reaches 155 degrees. Remove and set aside on plate covered with foil.
- In the same pan, add remaining olive oil, garlic, Italian seasoning and red pepper flakes. Sauté over low heat, 1–2 minutes, until fragrant. Add lemon juice and zest; allow to simmer on low heat for 2 minutes.
- Add pasta to pan with 1/2 cup reserved pasta water, then mix to combine. Cook over medium heat until pasta is al dente, about 3–5 minutes. Add parmesan and parsley, then stir to combine.
- If sauce is too thick, add remaining reserved pasta water and stir until sauce is smooth and creamy. Serve immediately with beef patties and garnish with extra pepper flakes (if desired).
690 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 14G
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.