Toss zucchini with a balsamic glaze and Italian seasoning, then grill it to perfection! Grilled Zucchini Fries are the perfect complement to fish or chicken entrees.
- 1/4 cup Schnucks olive oil
- 1 tsp. balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 tsp. Schnucks Italian seasoning
- 3 medium zucchini, ends trimmed & quartered lengthwise
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- Prepare grill for direct heat. In a large bowl, whisk together olive oil, balsamic vinegar and Italian seasoning; add zucchini and toss to coat.
- Place zucchini directly on grates; cover and grill about 9 minutes, turning it partway through. Serve immediately.
148 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 2G
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.