Instead of serving grilled veggies as a side, make them the main event with this homemade pizza topped with asparagus, red bell pepper, zucchini and red onion.
- 1 Schnucks ultra-thin pizza crust
- 1/2 cup Schnucks traditional pizza sauce
- 4 oz. asparagus
- 1 small red bell pepper, quartered, seeded and stemmed
- 1/2 cup small zucchini, sliced into 1/4 inch rounds
- 1/2 small red onion, cut into 1/2 inch rounds
- 6 oz. Schnucks finely shredded reduced fat part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Preheat grill to 400 degrees. Grill the asparagus, pepper, zucchini and onion until crisp tender, turning once. When veggies have cooled enough to be handled, slice asparagus into 1-inch pieces and roughly dice the pepper and onion.
- On a large baking sheet, place pizza crust; spread sauce evenly over crust and top with grilled vegetables and cheese.
- Bake 8-12 minutes or until crust is golden brown and cheese is melted. Enjoy immediately!
178 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 5G