Skip the dough and fire up the grill with this light and delicious tortilla pizza. Pizza night never looked so good.
- 1 pkg. baby spinach
- 2.25 oz. jar of sliced kalamata olives, drained
- 1/2 cup red onion, very thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup julienne-cut sun-dried tomatoes with Italian herbs in oil
- 4 medium soft taco flour tortillas
- 10 oz. roasted pine nuts or sun-dried tomato hummus, stirred to combine
- 1/2 cup Schnucks Select feta cheese crumbles
- Prepare outdoor grill for direct grilling over medium-low heat. In large bowl, toss spinach, olives, onion and sun-dried tomatoes until well combined. Place tortillas on each of 2 cookie sheets. Spread about 1/4 cup hummus over each tortilla. Evenly divide spinach mixture over hummus, about 1 and 1/2 cups on each tortilla. Sprinkle tortillas with feta cheese.
- Slide tortillas onto hot grill rack. Cover grill and cook 2 to 3 minutes or until spinach wilts and tortillas are crisp. Return pizzas to cookie sheets; cut each pizza into 4 wedges to serve.
559 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 7G
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.