Thai peanut sauce isn’t just for chicken anymore! The proof is in these unique and delicious short ribs.
- 1/4 cup Schnucks orange juice
- 1/4 cup Schnucks olive oil, plus more for grilling
- 1/2 cup Full Circle peanut satay sauce
- 3 tbsp. Huy Fong Chili Garlic Sauce or sriracha
- 3 lbs. Certified Angus Beef cross-cut bone-in beef short ribs
- 3 English cucumbers, seeded and diced
- 1 medium red onion, diced
- 1 tsp. coarse salt
- 2 tbsp. lime juice (1 lime)
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro, packed
- 1/4 cup chopped roasted peanuts
- In a medium bowl, whisk together orange juice, olive oil, peanut satay sauce and chili garlic sauce (or sriracha). Season with salt and pepper, if desired.
- Place ribs in a large glass baking dish; season all over with salt, if desired. Pour marinade over top and turn ribs to coat. Marinate at least 15 minutes (up to 1 hour) at room temperature.
- In a medium bowl, make cucumber salad; toss together cucumbers, onion and 1 teaspoon salt. Let sit at room temperature 15 minutes; drain and rinse. Add remaining ingredients and toss to combine; season with salt and pepper, if desired.
- Prepare grill for high direct heat; oil grates. Remove ribs from marinade and grill 2 minutes per side or until lightly charred and crisp around the edges. Transfer to a platter and let rest 5 minutes. Serve with prepared cucumber salad.
871 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 24G
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.