Nothing says summer like savory steak on the backyard grill. Start up the grill and get to cooking this delicious meal.
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup Schnucks unsalted butter, softened
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh basil leaves and/or parsley leaves
- 1 tbsp. Schnucks Italian salad dressing
- 1 tsp. Schnucks Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tbsp. + 1/2 tsp. kosher salt, divided
- 2 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper, divided
- 1/4 tsp. Tabasco sauce
- 2 tsp. paprika
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. cayenne pepper
- 1/2 tsp. onion powder
- 2 boneless beef loin sirloin steaks, 1" thick
- 1 tbsp. Schnucks olive oil
- Prepare Roadhouse Herb Butter by combining minced garlic, butter, basil leaves and/or parsley leaves, Italian salad dressing, Worcestershire sauce, 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1/4 teaspoon black pepper and Tabasco sauce in small bowl, with rubber spatula.
- Prepare Rancher Garlic Steak Seasoning by combining remaining salt and black pepper, paprika, garlic powder, cayenne pepper and onion powder in small bowl.
- Prepare outdoor grill for direct grilling over medium-high heat. Coat steaks with olive oil and Rancher Garlic Steak Seasoning. Place steaks on hot grill rack. Cook 12 to 14 minutes, turning once, or until internal temperature reaches 145°F for medium-rare. Top steaks with Roadhouse Herb Butter to serve.
- Butter can be made up to 1 day in advance; cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Steak seasoning can be prepared in larger batches and stored in an airtight container at room temperature up to 4 months.
544 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 20G