Celebrate grilling season with this grilled salmon and spinach salad from Schnucks.
- 1 and 1/4 lbs. fresh salmon fillet, cut into 4 equal pieces
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- 3/4 cup raspberry vinaigrette salad dressing, divided
- 9 oz. fresh spinach
- 1 pkg. Schnucks cherry tomatoes, each cut in half
- 1/2 medium English cucumber, cut lengthwise in half, then thinly sliced
- 1/2 small red onion, very thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- Prepare outdoor grill for direct grilling over medium-high heat. Sprinkle salmon with salt and pepper. In small bowl, add 1/4 cup vinaigrette. Place salmon on hot grill rack, skin side up, and cook 7 to 9 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 145°F and center is still slightly pink, turning once halfway through cooking and brushing salmon occasionally with 1/4 cup vinaigrette in bowl. Slip spatula between skin and fish to remove skin while lifting salmon from grill.
- In large salad bowl, add spinach, tomatoes, cucumber, red onion, feta and remaining 1/2 cup vinaigrette; toss until well coated. Divide salad evenly among each of 4 dinner plates; top each salad with 1 salmon fillet. Sprinkle with chives, if desired.
Salmon can be grilled up to 12 hours ahead; cover, refrigerate and serve chilled over salad.
468 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 5G
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.