Smoky, sweet and a little spicy, these grilled pork chops are packed with flavor and Good For You benefits!
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
- 1 jalapeño pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1/2 cup pineapple juice
- 1 lime, zest and juice
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 4 (5 oz.) boneless pork chops
- 1 medium red onion, cut into 1/2-inch rings
- 1 small pineapple, peeled, cored and cut into 1/2-inch thick pieces
- Preheat the grill to medium high heat. In a blender, roughly puree the cilantro, jalapeño, pineapple juice, zest and juice of one lime, salt and pepper. Reserve 1/3 cup of the mixture for serving.
- In a large bowl, pour the remaining mixture over the pork chops, turn to coat and marinate for 10 minutes.
- Grill the pork chops 5-6 minutes per side or until they register 145 degrees on a meat thermometer. Grill the pineapple and onion until just charred, about 2 minutes per side.
- Place pork, pineapple and onion on a serving platter and pour reserved sauce over the top. Serve with lime wedges if desired.
251 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 1G
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.