Sweet and spicy, these tasty ribs are a must-have summer grill recipe that are sure to please any hungry crowd. Serve as a main dish for dinner or as an appetizer.
- 1/4 cup Gravy Master® Seasoning
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 2 tbsp. Sriracha hot sauce
- 2 tbsp. rice wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp. sesame oil
- 1 tbsp. minced ginger
- 1 tbsp. minced garlic
- 2 lb. bone-in Korean style barbeque beef ribs (see recipe notes)
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp. sesame seeds, toasted
- In large bowl, stir together Gravy Master, soy sauce, hot sauce, vinegar, sesame oil, ginger and garlic; add ribs, toss to coat.
- Divide marinade and ribs into two re-sealable bags, in a single layer. Refrigerate for 4 hours or up to overnight.
- Remove ribs from marinade; drain and discard liquid. Allow ribs to sit at room temperature for one hour prior to grilling.
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat; grease grates well. Grill ribs for 2 to 3 minutes per side or until lightly charred and heated through.
- Sprinkle with green onions and sesame seeds before serving.
Ask Your Butcher
If needed, ask the butcher at your local Schnucks Meat Department to custom cut bone-in short ribs into Korean style BBQ beef ribs.
791 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 23.9G