Grilled to perfection.
- 1 pork tenderloin
- 3 tsp. Schnucks canola oil, divided
- 1 tsp. ground Chinese five spice seasoning
- 3/4 cup hoisin sauce
- 1 tbsp. Schnucks pure honey
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1/2 tsp. Schnucks onion powder
- 1 and 1/2 lb. large red and/or black plums, halved and pitted
- Prepare outdoor grill for direct grilling over medium heat.
- Brush pork with 1 teaspoon oil and sprinkle all sides with five spice seasoning. In small bowl, with whisk, stir hoisin sauce, honey, garlic and onion powder. Pour remaining 2 teaspoons oil onto small plate; rub cut side of each plum in oil until coated.
- Place pork on hot grill rack; cook 13 to 17 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 145°F, turning frequently and brushing pork with 1/4 cup hoisin mixture during last 2 minutes of cooking. Transfer to platter; let stand 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, place plums, cut side down, on hot grill rack; cook 4 to 5 minutes or until tender but still firm, browned and heated through, turning once halfway through cooking. Brush 1/4 cup hoisin mixture on cut side of plums when turned. Transfer plums to platter with tenderloin. Slice tenderloin; serve drizzled with remaining hoisin mixture along with plums.
530 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 4G