Grilling an entire roast can be a more cost effective alternative to grilling steaks. The result is a delicious juicy roast that the whole family will enjoy.
- 1/3 cup mixed chopped fresh herbs (such as parsley, rosemary, thyme and/or oregano)
- 2 tbsp. minced garlic
- 2 tbsp. black pepper
- 1 tbsp. coarse salt
- 1 tbsp. Schnucks olive oil
- 2-3 lbs. Certified Angus Beef strip loin roast, patted dry
- 1 cup prepared creamy horseradish
- 1 tbsp. finely chopped fresh chives
- 1 tbsp. finely chopped fresh parsley
- In a small bowl, stir together fresh herbs, garlic, black peppers, salt and olive oil. Coat roast on all sides with mixture and let come to room temperature.
- In a second small bowl, stir together horseradish, chives and parsley. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Prepare grill for indirect cooking at 350 degrees. Grill roast, fat-side up, 45 minutes to 1 hour or until about 10 degrees below desired doneness.
- Transfer roast to a cutting board and tent with foil; let rest 20 minutes.
- Slice and serve with prepared horseradish sauce.
364 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 5G
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.