Who said salad can’t be grilled?
- 3 zucchini
- 4 ears of corn, shucked
- 1/4 cup red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta or goat cheese
- 1/4 cup fresh mint or basil, chopped
- 3 tbsp. olive oil, divided
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp. red pepper flakes
- Slice zucchini lengthwise into 1/4-inch slices and toss with 1 tablespoon olive oil. Add zucchini and corn to hot grill and cook until zucchini is soft and corn is charred.
- Cut corn off the cobs and put kernels in serving bowl. Cut grilled zucchini into half-inch pieces and add to bowl. Add sliced onion, feta and chopped herbs. Drizzle with remaining olive oil, lemon juice, salt, pepper, garlic powder and red pepper flakes. Stir gently and serve.
263 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 5G
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.